A lifelong resident of Massachusetts, Attorney Laurie Grant has been providing legal services in the areas of Civil Litigation, Consumer Law, Family Law/Divorce/Mediation, Landlord/Tenant Limited Appearance/Unemployment, and Wills/Contracts/Collections since 1998. With over 17 years of legal experience of trials and litigation, Attorney Grant’s exemplary skills, knowledge of the law, and passion for helping her clients put her a step above the rest.
Attorney Grant is committed to advocating, protecting and asserting the rights of her clients. Her dedication to law can be attributed to her experience as a young 10 year old consumer, when she bought a bag of potato chips with her hard earned allowance. When she found that they were soggy and rotten, Grant wrote to the chip company and received a free case of the chips. This experience sparked a lifelong interest and enthusiasm for fighting for just and fair results.
- Education: University of Massachusetts School of Law (Formerly Southern New England School of Law), J.D., 1998; Internship at Plymouth County District Court 1996-1998; Bridgewater State University. B.A., 1981
- Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Divorce/Family Law/Mediation
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Limited Appearance/Unemployment
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 1998
- United States District Court, 1999
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- Member of the Plymouth County Bar Association, member of the Boston Bar Association, and member and Former President and Officer of Plymouth District Bar Association